copyright © artistic license. All rights reserved.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright of this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Artistic License, unless credit to the originating owner below this statement or on the appropriate page.
Artistic License grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own (personal and non-commercial) use, as a whole.
Artistic License does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. This includes:
- The downloading of any material on this website that is not part of a designated download link.
- To copy artwork from this website and use for personal or commercial gain, unless permission is granted (see below).
- To generate derivates on artworks that are the proper of Artistic License, for personal or commercial gain, unless permission is granted (see below).
- To exploit the intellectual property rights of idea, concepts, compositions and aspects of artwork governed by the international intellectual property laws.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Artistic License’s prior written permission.
If any material in this website contains a Creative Commons license or mercer for creative commons allowance, then the specified Creative Commons license must be adhered to.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited, unless gathered via SEO based website (i.e: google.com).
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to Artistic License.
Enforcement of copyright
Artistic License takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Artistic License discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Artistic License may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs. As a paying member of DMCA, Artistic License will also apply the most direct takedown of any online material that violates the copyright laws that govern the work on this site.
If you become aware of any use of Artistic License‘s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to Artistic License.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to Artistic License.
The use of works by Artistic License as a basis for inspiration for other works is a violation of the IP laws, under the proviso of being deemed a derivative. Only derivates with permission from the artist are legal. Any Infringements on the IP rights of Artistic License will be pursued in any legal manner that is deemed necessary. Please report this by email to Artistic License.
Artwork Data Tag Notice
The same rights still apply to artwork containing the data tag notice of copyright. If this artwork has been discovered away from this site or any site with permission to show the artwork, and contains the tag, then the rights of the artist are in violation, as the data tag holds a link to this page to support the copyright notice. If artwork is found without the data tag then this again is in violation of these rights. All occurrences should be notified to Artistic License via this email, Artistic License
No Speculative Work Notice
Artistic License now supports No!Spec, an organisation set out to highlight and promote the need to pay artists for their work and not expect or demand sample work prior to payment. For this reason, Artistic License supports a 30-50% payment deposit before any work begins. Any artwork Artistic License feels able to place under the creative commons standard, then will be available under this marker and visible as such on the website, unless marked with the creative commons sign, all work on this site and the site itself are copyright protected.