Here are a list of found takedown pages related to art and file sharing (listed in sectioned categories). You can simply click the image to be transported to their takedown page, or under them is a link to the ‘Step by Step‘ guide you can take to deliver the necessary take, if applicable. If the takedown process indicates the site has no online form, use out automated service, here!
Many of these takedown forms require registration. Some need clarification, and there are notes at the base. Some are easier to complete if you use the email system and self-created forms. If you would like a Takedown process added, please use our suggestions form to add a request!
*Google Search Report Page
You will need to have a Google+ Account and have set up a Webtools account
*VK.com Report Page
You will need to have a VK.com Account to send a copyright complaint.
*Tumblr Report Page (only to be used if someone takes your work and posts on Tumblr without accreditation, not reblog)
*Amazon DMCA Takedown email (with instructions)
[email protected] You must include the following information and they are legally obligated to review and remove listings:
1. State that you are the copyright holder.
2. Description of the copyrighted work(s).
3. The location of the infringing works (insert links here).
4. State the following:
– I have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by me, the copyright owner.
– The above information in this notice is accurate and I am the copyright owner.
5. Sign the email with your full name, mailing address, and email.
*use an email that you don’t mind the infringer getting in their notice.
*Yahoo Copyright complaints email
*Check this article on how to proceed: https://smallbusiness.chron.com/file-complaint-yahoo-51093.html
*DeviantArt Takedown Page
You will need to login to do a takedown on DeviantArt